Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another month Gone!

Well, it is July and I am a looser for not keeping up on this blog. I need to be better at this.

Well I thought I would post my progression images that I have. I just got a new hair cut today and so I took the time to put the images together. I am still working on the Full length images. I have really been having a hard time seeing my full length image. It has been a slower noticeable progression.. I know and feel different and do see a difference, but not as much of a difference that I can see and notice. So here are my face images, you can really see a difference.. I don't have a second chin anymore and you can see that there is a neck there. : )

This first image is from Jan 2009 which is my highest weight and then me today July 2009.


This image is the progression from Jan 2009, and all the other months there after.

1 comment:

  1. I love your haircut! WOW - that is amazing how different you look with the weight-loss already! Doesn't it make you excited? You've always been a beautiful woman. I'm so happy for you to be able to see your progress this way. Lookin' good! Keep it up one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete