Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 weeks Post Op

Well I am now coming up on my 3rd week post op.
Things have been going pretty good ok, I have to say this last week has been very hard on me. Harder then I thought it would be... But I have been noticing that my clothes are looser.
I don't go see Dr. Smith until June 8th so I am going to wait to weigh my self until then.

I have been having a hard time with feeling full. the swelling has gone down and I am healing which is a great thing. But I don't have restriction anymore and so my 2 oz meals are not keeping me satisfied and I am having a hard time. I talked to my Dr.'s nurse today and she said I can add snacks in between meals.

It has really been stressful and therefore I have had a flare of Lupus hit me and that has not been fun, my energy is low and since I am not getting as much food it makes it worse.
We will have to see what the 2 snacks do to see if this will help.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great. Good luck with the snacks, I hope that helps. I think you are smart to space out the weighing-in. I love you Kari and am excited for your continued recovery!

    ReplyDelete